Director of Compliance Control Department
Requirements for the position:
- Higher financial/economic education or legal;
- Knowledge of what Laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan regulate the activities of JSC, the securities market, control and supervision of the financial market and financial organizations, as well as regulations on the implementation of brokerage and dealer activities in the securities market, investment portfolio management
- Knowledge of international and national systems for countering the legalization (laundering) of proceeds from crime and the financing of terrorism;
- Confident skills in using a PC, CRM systems, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point; Bright Asset Management or other similar system
- Competent speech, responsibility, energy, purposefulness, ability to work in a team.
- At least 5 years in an organization whose main activity is the provision of financial services
- Knowledge of languages: Russian, Kazakh, knowledge of English is considered an advantage;
- Participation in the development of policies and procedures aimed at minimizing ML/FT risks and conflicts of interest;
- Consulting and training of employees to ensure a proper understanding of the principles and content of internal compliance policies and procedures, including under the;
- Conducting an investigation (independently or jointly with other divisions of the Company) in relation to individual compliance events, and preparing reports for the Management Board and the Board of Directors on the results of such investigations;
- Checking clients for compliance with regulatory requirements and minimizing reputational risks, including AML/CFT;
- Monitoring of the conflict of interest situation in relations with the Company’s clients, as well as within the Company;
- Providing information to the authorized bodies in accordance with the AML/CFT Law, the management bodies and (or) the executive body of the company on identified clients who are on the List of Persons and organizations associated with the financing of terrorism and the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction and the measures taken to apply targeted financial sanctions;
- Working schedule from 08.30 to 17.30 hours;
- Modern office in the city center;
- Learning and development opportunities;
- Acquisition of invaluable experience, the possibility of self-realization in the field of activity.
- Friendly and positive team.